June Jobfile from the May 2001 Newsletter
- Revel in the cooler weather.
- Keep flower and vegetable seedlings weeded and fed with a weekly application of soluble fertiliser.
- Make sure your azaleas are well mulched with enriched compost.
- Pick the first crop of flowers off your pansies to promote more blooms.
- Divide old daylily clumps, trim back foliage and replant in manured soil and water in some trace elements.
- Lift dahlia tubers, trim off dead foliage, wash, dry and store in dry sand.
- Watch for scale on ornamental trees and shrubs and spray with Pestoil.
- Tip prune young sweet peas.